JetBlue Airways today announced it will extend through the July 4 holiday its commitment to seat distancing by blocking middle seats in rows where parties are not traveling together. The policy, part of the airline’s multi-layered “Safety from the Ground Up” program, comes as the airline is also set to roll out temperature monitoring for […]
• Bruce Joseph Florida
CLEARWATER, Fla. – May 11, 2020 – PRLog — Bruce Joseph Today announced the official launch of his Website: “https://brucejoseph.com/” Providing Travel News and Tips. Bruce Joseph is driven, accomplished, knowledgeable, respected, passionate, strategic, and visionary airline executive and servant leader known for delivering unprecedented productivity gains, innovating industry leading processes, and building competent, motivated, effective, and cohesive teams in order to create transformational change. Agent for change who is a highly effective influencer, communicator, and trusted advisor within executive teams known for ability to cultivate productive relationships among internal and external leaders, stakeholders, labor groups and government authorities. Broad and deep worldwide industry network.
Highlights of Expertise
* Operational Excellence | Change Agent
* Commercial Optimization |Cost Controls
* Data Visualization | Operations Mgt.
* Strategy Development & Implementation
* Performance Evaluation & Optimization
* Data Automation | Predictive Analytics
* Visionary Leadership| Policy Revision
* FAA, DOT, OSHA, TSA, EIOSA Compliance
* Quality Audit Mgt. | Aircraft Acquisition
* Accident/Incident Investigation
Along with the new Website, Bruce Joseph has also announced the launch of his Social media presence on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/brucejoseph2019/), (https://www.facebook.com/Bruce.Joseph.Florida/), Twitter (https://twitter.com/Bruce_Joseph_FL), Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/company/bruce-joseph-travel-tips-news/ ), and Pinterest (https://www.pinterest.com/brucejosephflorida/)
“Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” – Anthony Bourdain
There may be bigger airports with more routes, but still, despite its congestion and bursting at the seams capacity issues, London Heathrow still holds 8 of Europe’s top ten routes.
- LHR- JFK New York is the busiest route out of Europe with almost 3,000,000 annual passengers, heavily dominated by BA and American who between them carry some 60% (BA 40 American 20). Virgin Atlantic manages nearly 29% with Delta just over 10%.
- The JKF route jumped to first because the busiest route prior to that was LHR-DXB. That fell from over 3,200,000 to under 2,675,000 because both Qantas and Royal Brunei stopped flying via DXB. Qantas went via Singapore and Royal Brunei started flying the Dreamliner direct.
- LHR-Dublin, Ireland. This is entirely operated by IAG through BA and Aer Lingus, with a 65:35 split in favour of BA. Frankly its an atrocious situation when one airline group gets to hold a complete control over such a busy route.
- Istanbul-Tehran with an increase of almost 10% in passengers between the two airports. It now tops over 1,745,000 people a year.
- Heathrow-Amsterdam Schipol grew by 3% to 1,727,000
- Heathrow-LAX is now running at over 1,612,000
- Heathrow-Singapore is approaching 1,600,000 up nearly 16%
- Heathrow-Hong Kong nearly 1,550,000
- Paris CDG-Madrid at 1,311,000
- Heathrow-Mumbai up 15.5% at 1,112,000 passengers
Fastest growing routes include Palma de Mallorca-Düsseldorf, Zurich-Berlin Tegel, Heathrow-Singapore (largely because of the Qantas re-routing), Madrid-Paris, Amsterdam-Dublin and Istanbul-Tel Aviv Ben Gurion in Israel.
Top Photographers Travel Around the World to Get These Images of The Last Japanese F-4s. It is a shrine. They are here to witness a sacred passing; the last of the Samurai F-4 Phantoms. Top […]